The Administrative Assistant responsibilities include:
- Typing, data entry, faxing, emailing, customer interaction via phone calls and email.
- Preparing documents, arranging shipments and critical follow-up.
- Interaction with various departments, offices and external customers.
- Assist in administering commercial and government contracts in accordance with company policies and legal requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- PC skills need to be above average and skilled in MS office products, along with basic office machines.
- Able to deal with strong personalities.
- Must have a strong understanding of standard concepts, practices, and procedures in dealing with major companies.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma
- Four year degree
- At least one year of experience in an office setting.